Begin your journey toward mastering the once-secret art of the shinobi warriors with The Art of the Ninja
Former Marine Corps Captain Jack Hoban journeyed to Japan in search of the ancient secrets of the ninja. There, he studied with ninjutsu grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi. Jack Hoban brought these martial arts secrets back with him to America and became one of the founding fathers of ninjutsu in the United States.
This exciting martial arts DVD collection will teach you to strike, kick and leap your way toward mastering the ninja arts. It is the perfect launching point for any martial artist curious about the secrets of the ninja.
- introductions to basic weapons training
- philosophy of the new warrior
- stick techniques (hanbo, three feet; jo, four feet; rokushaku, six feet)
- review of hand strikes
- kamae with and without weapons
- ways of immobilizing an armed assailant
durasi 50 menit
detil lihat dipreview