MasterClass Dominique Ansel Teaches French Pastry Fundamentals
James Beard Award winner and Cronut creator Dominique Ansel teaches his essential techniques for pastry chefs in his MasterClass, fusing technical know-how with his playful approach.
After rising through the ranks of elite Parisian bakery Fauchon, Dominique Ansel made his mark in Manhattan as executive pastry chef at the iconic restaurant Daniel. Now he owns bakeries in SoHo, the West Village, Japan, London, and Los Angeles, cementing his reputation as one of the world’s most innovative pastry chefs.
Learn to blend simple ingredients with skillful technique, master six classic recipes, and gain the confidence to explore your own flavor, color, and texture inspirations.
In his online class, Dominique teaches you how to:
• Make custards, creams, jams, mousses, and meringues
• Temper chocolate
• Make the perfect croissant
• Use time to increase the pleasure component of your dessert
• Turn simple ingredients into visually stunning desserts
• Appreciate the importance of textural contrast
• Create an emotional dessert experience
• Master the power of presentation
• Utilize Dominique’s process for exploring new dessert possibilities
Instant Download Only
Format file 17x MP4 HD 1080p
duration 3 hours 37 minutes
Release Oct 2020